We are pleased to announce that at the beginning of 2016 National Academy of Management and Institute of European Studies, University of Warsaw (Poland) signed a Memorandum of Understanding. The Memorandum is aimed to:
- Organize two diploma studies conducted by the Institute of European Studies and National Academy of Management
- Initiate student exchange programs for one semester or one academic year, acknowledging credits and ratings mutually.
- Create opportunities for faculty exchanges between the Institute of European Studies and National Academy of Management
- Enroll to postgraduated studies and experts courses on European Administration, European Institution, Policies and Law organized by the Institute of European Studies
- To facilitate exchanges of experience in scientific research and training of specialists
- To exchange the study programs and curricula